ABOUT THE RETREAT
- You will immediately discover things about your partner that are crucial for your happiness.
- You will feel relaxed around each other; communicating better, laughing more, arguing less, feeling loved and supported and becoming more playful and intimate.
The package includes:
- Airport transfers to and from the venue in Ubud
- Healthy refreshments on arrival
- A welcome goodie bag for all couples and kids
- Accommodation in a beautifully designed villa, each with a pool, kitchen and spacious living areas
- A quiet and breath-taking venue located between the jungle and the rice fields
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) made by a top-notch Balinese/Western chef’s team
- A full 5-day carefully planned schedule: meditation, group workshop, individual and couple coaching sessions
- Daily onsite activities each morning for the children. All fully supervised.
- Daily family excursions each afternoon with experienced guides and healthy kids snacks
- 2 onsite holistic Balinese massages
- Attentive staff available at all times
- Two follow up couple sessions, with Duda (within 6 months of the retreat) – Worth USD 1,000
Finally, this is not just a holiday, but a retreat. The value of the coaching sessions alone is AUD 5,000.
- Downloaded our brochure
- Talked to your partner
- Checked your calendar. Are the available retreat dates suitable for you and the kids?
- Checked flight availability and prices to Denpasar, Bali
- Make sure your philosophy aligns with ours. Express your Interest and log an enquiry or give us a call.
- YOU’RE READY TO GO!
Tantra teaches us to be fully present and in the now. It helps us build intimacy and be deeply connected with ourselves and our partner.
Tantra can sometimes involve sexual practices, though there’s a lot more to it than that.
Tantra can be practiced alone or with a partner.
What you will get is really practical advice, helpful tips and straightforward exercises so you can continue to use Tantra at home.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
While we encourage everyone to share, we are also mindful of individual needs. If you wanted to be quiet in the workshops, you have all the freedom to do so. In our private sessions, Duda and Isiah are trained experts who come with lots of compassion and warmth.
We’ll practice foundational exercises that help you to feel more connected and close to each other. I’ll be speaking to the whole group about what Tantra is and what it involves, and will then suggest you do some gentle connection exercises with your partner such as eye gazing, gentle touch and sharing appreciation.
Many people who come to my workshops are surprised at how comfortable they feel.
In Tantra, we focus on feelings of connection and intimacy between a couple. In this retreat, you’ll be learning ways that Tantra can help you feel more intimate and connected on a daily basis.
If you do decide to take Tantra into the bedroom it can help you increase pleasure, feel more connected and reignite passion, however, there is no pressure to do this at all. There will be no sexual activity in the workshop. For those who are interested, I’ll explain ways you can do that as homework.
Tantric exercises that you can practice regardless of where you include eye gazing, breathing together, gentle touch, hugging, taking on an attitude of appreciation and generosity with each other and being really present.
Tantra is a way of being that promotes intimacy and connection. You can take what you learn to the bedroom to build connection and passion, but there’s no requirement to do that.
In the afternoons, the entire family will visit the breath-taking rice paddies, waterfalls and take a trip to a family-friendly beach. We also organise a browse for everyone at the Ubud market.
As part of our parents program, you will also have time off for a romantic dinner in one of the recommended restaurants in Ubud. We tested them all and visit them regularly.
Isiah also provides ongoing coaching for all retreat participants. She would love to work with you to improve your relationship and sex life and will be happy to discuss this in more detail at the retreat, or afterwards.
THE VENUE, ARRIVING AND DEPARTING
The retreats finish at midday on the following Saturday. If your flight leaves late that night, we will be happy to organise a late check out, so you can stay onsite until you have to leave for the airport.
The retreat finishes at midday on Saturday and as your flight may depart late that night, you can stay with us right up until the time you leave. Airport transfer from the retreat to the hotel is also included in the package.